Chris Harder, founder of the ‘For the Love of Money Podcast’ joins us this episode on The Legalpreneur! Chris is a successful entrepreneur who believes that when good people make good money, they do great things!
In this episode, we cover:
- Chris’s entrepreneurial journey
- Why new companies have the biggest need for attorney guidance
- The hard lesson that Chris learned about IP copyright infringement
- Finding an attorney who understands your unique business needs
- Chris’s top business tip for new entrepreneurs
Chris is offering our listener’s free access to his ‘Free Training Principles’ Video Series!
The Legalpreneur App is LIVE! Now is a great time to join the Legalpreneur Membership!
Legalpreneur Live is coming this fall – Lock in premier pricing by joining the waitlist!
The 5-Day Legalpreneur Challenge is back! It is going to cover everything you need to know as a small business owner; this won’t be just a surface level discussion like you get in this podcast, instead we are diving deep into all the knowledge you need to run your business. Remember to use code PODCAST for a special discount!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Legalpreneur Inc 2022