Sometimes in business, we must deal with unsatisfied customers, and often they will ask for a refund. Refunds can be costly but are sometimes required depending on state law. Depending on the circumstances, when you should you give a refund and when should you definitely not?
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Service providers – Should you provide refunds?
- Product providers – Should you provide refunds?
- Are you legally required to give refunds?
- What to do if the client no longer needs your work
- What to do if you didn’t manage your customer’s expectations
What is your current refund policy? Tag me in your Instagram Stories, tag @andreasagerlaw and show me! Plus, follow our new IG, @thelegalpreneur!
Reminder: we have opened up the Legalpreneur membership enrollment through the end of 2021, so sign up today!
Do YOU want to apply to be part of the Legalpreneur Affiliate Program? Go to www.TheLegalpreneur.com and click on the Affiliate Program link at the bottom of the page!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2021