Today we’re diving into Part 2 of our 5-part Legalpreneur Legal Success Framework series.
The Legal Success Framework begins with Setup and continues with a critical element: Foundations.
The Foundations of your business are all about contracts and payments, two processes that you must take seriously in order for your business to survive and thrive. Today, we’ll go over best practices and pitfalls around these very important foundational elements.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Contracts – Why they’re essential regardless of your business type
- The importance of knowing exactly who or what entities you are contracting with
- The Four Things you must have in your contract – www.ContractMustHaves.com
- Or sign up for the Contract Vault – www.TheContractVault.com
- Choosing the best payment processor to fit your needs
Are you ready to establish your LLC? Email me at [email protected] before the end of January, mention this podcast, and I will set you up with a special offer to establish your LLC!
Which element of foundations are you going to tackle next for your business? Take a screenshot of this episode, add it to your Instagram Stories, tag @andreasagerlaw and let me know! Plus, follow our brand new IG, @legalpreneur!
Sign up for Legalpreneur Text Alerts
Text ‘PODCAST’ to 832.225.3164 to enroll in our Legalpreneur text alerts! You’ll receive alerts about new episodes, exclusive giveaways, and more. It also will allow you to chat 1-on-1 with me!
The Legalpreneur Podcast is advertising/marketing material. It is not legal advice. Please consult with your attorney on these topics. Copyright Andrea Sager Law 2020